Pack your bags and get ready for what attendees say is one of the best events they attend.
We know nobody likes attending conferences featuring sales pitch after sales pitch. That's why Innovation '16 is different - just world-class learning and networking.
Innovation '16 brings together finance, procurement, and executives to stimulate new ideas.
- Leverage your spend control, sourcing and procurement solutions to achieve greater bottom-line value
- Get inspired from other like-minded procurement and finance professionals
- Collaborate and connect with peers and industry experts on best practices
Innovation '16 will be held September 18-20, 2016, in old town Scottsdale. Executives and practitioners should bring their teams to collaborate, learn, and grow. You'll hear from a distinguished group of speakers, including:
Dawn Tiura, CEO and President of Sourcing Industry Group (SIG), SIG University, and Outsource, has over 26 years of leadership experience, with the past 22 years' focused on the sourcing and outsourcing industry. In 2007, Dawn joined SIG as CEO, but has been active as a speaker and trusted adviser since 1999, bringing the latest developments in sourcing to SIG members. Don't miss this opportunity to hear Dawn talk on Crossing the Divide between the CFO and CPO.
- Coe Hawkins - Global Procurement & Sourcing, Blue Diamond Growers
- David Golub - President, Golub Consulting Solutions
- Jake Schmoyer - Director of Transactional Purchasing, Oldcastle Materials
- Jimmy LeFever - Research Director, PayStream Advisors
- Tim Cronk - Supply Chain Planner - eSourcing, Meijer
- And more...
Don't miss the opportunity to attend Innovation '16 to collaborate with peers, learn and grow - check out the full agenda.
If you would like more information or are wondering if this event is applicable to you contact us.
There's only a month left to receive a discounted room rate and space is limited!
You might also like: